PK Weekly Newsletter

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby DinoSteve93 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Bummer, but all the AI stuff you read here cannot be used for reasons as stupid as they are valid. I'll cover more of it next week.

Sorry.
I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness. :D

Image
User avatar
DinoSteve93
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Romania

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Prehistoric ranger » Sun May 08, 2016 5:24 pm

DinoSteve93 wrote:Bummer, but all the AI stuff you read here cannot be used for reasons as stupid as they are valid. I'll cover more of it next week.

Sorry.


Turning animations will still be in the demo right :ugeek:
"All major theme parks have delays." ~John Hammond.
"Dr. Grant. My dear Dr. Sattler, Welcome to Prehistoric Kingdom." ~ John Hammond
The Elements, a book series coming soon!
User avatar
Prehistoric ranger
Ankylosaurus
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:29 am
Location: Santa Barbara, Califronia

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Andrewsaurchus101 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:52 am

very nice. maybe we shall see Triceratops in 1.1 if progress goes well and far enough!?!
I'm here because prehistory is awesome!!!

Image
User avatar
Andrewsaurchus101
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:30 pm
Location: West coast Florida, Taming a Colombian mammoth while listening to rock and metal

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby velocichap » Mon May 09, 2016 1:47 pm

oh meh lepeedit gurd I love it also two words Cenozoic animals
Hello, I'm Velocichap writer of the upcoming web book The Darwin Menagerie, a zoo for both extinct and endangered animals. message me if you want a link to my Discord server to find out more :) https://discord.gg/6NrgEZw
User avatar
velocichap
Ankylosaurus
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am
Location: Ireland writing books and slaying haters

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby 6foot turkey » Mon May 09, 2016 5:06 pm

velocichap wrote:oh meh lepeedit gurd I love it also two words Cenozoic animals

Aka direwolves
That doesn't look very scary. More like a six foot turkey.
Image
Like my new avatar?
User avatar
6foot turkey
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: On fire in Phoenix.

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby TyrannusRex » Mon May 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Wow!
First, I get a half-day at school, then I get pizza and cake at a party, then LEGO announces some awesome contenders for September's Ideas set, THEN I get the first update in forever on PK?!
How can this day get any better?
:lol: :D :mrgreen:
"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." -Charles Darwin
User avatar
TyrannusRex
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 am
Location: West Virginia, somewhere between that tree and the other one; hit a rock and you've gone too far

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Sauriantitan4534 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:05 pm

TyrannusRex wrote:Wow!
First, I get a half-day at school, then I get pizza and cake at a party, then LEGO announces some awesome contenders for September's Ideas set, THEN I get the first update in forever on PK?!
How can this day get any better?
:lol: :D :mrgreen:

Next thing you know Pk is cancelled and mesozoica gets merchandise.
sometimes it is nice to not spontaneously combust. sometimes
User avatar
Sauriantitan4534
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 am
Location: New Zealand, trying to fly to Europe with my magical dwarf tyrannosaurids

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Queztacoatlus » Mon May 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Sauriantitan4534 wrote:
TyrannusRex wrote:Wow!
First, I get a half-day at school, then I get pizza and cake at a party, then LEGO announces some awesome contenders for September's Ideas set, THEN I get the first update in forever on PK?!
How can this day get any better?
:lol: :D :mrgreen:

Next thing you know Pk is cancelled and mesozoica gets merchandise.

And then Pk instantly comes back fully completed and mesozoica explodes in a firey inferno! :twisted: :twisted:
CAW!! I am a Quetzalcoatlus!! Fear me!
User avatar
Queztacoatlus
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 pm
Location: Quetzalcoatlus, Quetzalcoatlus

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Anguspsl » Tue May 10, 2016 2:28 am

Hi, When will the game actually come out for Australia.I was really annoyed when I heard it wasn,t out yet... :evil: :!:
Anguspsl
Egg
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:25 am

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Judy Jones » Tue May 10, 2016 8:58 am

Anguspsl wrote:Hi, When will the game actually come out for Australia.I was really annoyed when I heard it wasn,t out yet... :evil: :!:

In a long, long time. We don't even have a functional tech demo yet.
User avatar
Judy Jones
Pterandon
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm
Location: Sherry Island Golf Club

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest